Re: [CQ-Contest] Leading Zeros

To: <phoppe@wi.rr.com>, "'Eric Hilding'" <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Leading Zeros
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:47:39 -0700
315 = 3A5 - 3T5 = 305

-----Original Message-----
From: cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of phoppe@wi.rr.com
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 5:40 PM
To: Eric Hilding
Cc: cq-contest@contesting.com

Eric,
I agree.  I received many variations like 3T5 for 315- you know the routine,
during SS this past week-end.  I have to tell you - after listening to code
for 14 hrs straight, my brain gets a bit fried.  I copy by ear - no use of
cw reading software.  So when they do that, I think I missed something.  I
agree - leave the cut numbers for 5NN in the QSO parties.

Just my 2 cents worth...
Pat
WW9R