Re: [CQ-Contest] why Unlimited [aka Assisted]?

To: <kr2q@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] why Unlimited [aka Assisted]?
From: "Mike Reagan" <mreagan@preciscom.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:31:32 -0700
At my station we do a multi effort for the fun of operating as a group...we
all learn from every contest...everyone in our small group has a particular
reason I guess one op has no room at his QTH...another just likes the techie
build up the station parts and pieces type of work and some are new ops
learning from us old folks..and of course I get help maintaining a 4 tower
multi antenna station on my 18 acres antenna farm..any body from UDXA with
another opinion please feel free to comment...
 Mike NI7T
Price, Utah
http://www.preciscom.net/ni7t