[CQ-Contest] intentional QRMing rare ones - SS SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] intentional QRMing rare ones - SS SSB
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 06:08:40 -0800 (PST)
As a low power contestor this happens to me all the time... I am happily
chirping away on a frequency, beaming off to europe or where ever, and suddenly
all hell breaks loose either right on me, or a few cycles away...  And then I
get the - qsy- or  -lid- thrown at me because I am 'jamming' them... 99.9% of
the time I simply fold up my tent and go back to S&P because I contest for
fun...
I have to confess there has been once or twice when I got my fur rubbed the
wrong way by some big mouth Mr. Nasty, decided to quit the contest, closed my
log, fired up the filaments on the big amp, reversed the firing direction on
the antenna array, and became a real problem for Mr. Nasty when I am suddenly
really, really, loud...

Then I have to get on my prayer bones and do 47 Hail Murphy's for losing my
temper and at my age my knees don't take it well anymore...

denny - k8do