Re: [CQ-Contest] ZoneProp REMINDER

To: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>,"CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ZoneProp REMINDER
From: "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:49:57 -0600
>Nice work Syl, shouldn't here be a prominent message reminding everyone
>that they are in the assisted category if they use ZoneProp?

Well Guy, there is no ruling on its use yet so I don't think a message is
appropriate. However, we plan to make the Perl code that drives the model
available for download in the future. The propagation engine is already
available for free download now.
http://elbert.its.bldrdoc.gov/pc_hf/hfwin32.html

This will mean that unassisted contestants can run ZoneProp on a local
machine and assisted operators will be able to the propagation information
from the web :)

GL in the contest

Syl

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX