Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted - still trying to get it right

To: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted - still trying to get it right
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:41:34 -0500
Steve,

Notice that my post stated "the first time a dx is spotted on the
cluster during the contest" and I noted it happened multiple times
throughout a contest.  You'd be hard pressed to scan through a band on
the 2nd rig, find lots of juicy double mults, run for a while and come
back to not one, but several of them, minutes after they were spotted
for the first time in the contest.

Not every so unassisted who works a station that was spotted on the
cluster is bending the rules - but there are a few circumstances where
"something is fishy".

73 de Al, KE1FO