Re: [CQ-Contest] Shorter Time to Submit Log

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Shorter Time to Submit Log
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:54:40 -0600
>> No one is trying to tell anybody how to contest, except
>> to the extent you're taking a shot at the Top Ten.

> How would you determine if I'm taking a shot at Top Ten...?

This question is "how do you know which side of the double standard you fall
on?"  It was already answered well but bears repeating.  There are those who
are trying to do their best - whether top-ten or first place in their
county.

Then there are those who are less serious.

If your score displaces someone trying to do their best, then basically it
would be good for you to have held yourself to the higher standard, and if
you didn't then you deserve the suspicion which may result.

73 - Mark, N5OT