Re: [CQ-Contest] An attempt at a foundational understanding[was:Icansee

To: "'Ev Tupis'" <w2ev@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] An attempt at a foundational understanding[was:Icansee the difference...]
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:41:57 -0600
Ev,

While what Tom said is true, your interpretation of it seems to be that
submitting a log is risky due to the slippery slope of adjudication
variance.

Since different people see things different ways, as Tom said, you may see
one person's interpretation of the rules impact the adjudication of contests
during that person's tenure.

However, thinking that this will result in adjudication that is a moving
target is purely conjecture.

73,

Bob W5OV