Re: [CQ-Contest] Get Rid of the Assisted Category

To: "CQ-Contest MailList" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Get Rid of the Assisted Category
From: "Don Field" <don.field@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:56:35 +0000
Try doing this with single-band scores in CQWW and see if you get the same
answer Jamie. Mults become relatively much more important when you are
constrained by choice of category to a much smaller pool of them. A handful
more due to Cluster assistance can make a very significant difference.

Don G3XTT