Re: [CQ-Contest] cut numbers

To: <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cut numbers
From: "Julio VE3FH" <ve3fh@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:58:27 -0500
Why? because it makes it easier to copy what's next that's why, at least
that's the way it works for me. Think of it as the preamble and/or frame
delimiter of an Ethernet frame, why is it there? to sync the receiver to the
upcoming data. In contests with no RST in the exchange I am asked for and I
ask for far more repeats. This last Stew Perry was a clear example, I was
lost without it and I am grateful to those that were sending a 5NN. I would
like to see it included as part of the exchange for future tests but as a
5NN, not a real RST or an ENN.

73 es HNY,
Julio VE3FH