[CQ-Contest] Filter???????

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Filter???????
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:19:34 -0600
Tony,

I am not an acoustic engineer... but I will speculate the higher audio
frequencies (noise) do not have as much energy content so they attenuate more
quickly. Reminds me of the kids 1-KW audio amps in their cars now-a-days, you
can hear the thumping bass a mile down the road.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 4