Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY SO2R setup

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY SO2R setup
From: "ukbrown" <ukbrown@acsol.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:26:07 GMT
   I am trying to get my SO2R to work with RTTY. Here are
the rigs. Rig 1 FT1000mp Rig 2 FT1000D..two Rigblaster Plus
DX Doubler..Built computer using Windows 2000XP Pro. MTTY
and N1MM. We got the Rig 2 FT1000D to work through a spare
com port on the computer.
Here is my question. Do I need another com port on the
computer to do the same as I have for Rig 2 inorder todo
SO2R and will I need an additional sound card to accommdate
this type of set up. Any help is appreciated. Please email
ukbrown@aol.com   or   ukbrown@acsol.net
73's PTL bill brown