[CQ-Contest] Thanks for letting me play in my first CW contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks for letting me play in my first CW contest
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:00:38 -0600
I bypassed the BARTG Sprint for CQ 160 this weekend, and had a great time.
Although Im usually overwhelmed at the speeds in the big gun contests, this
was very comfortable, and I guess as time went on, I got more and more into
a rythmn.   This is really a fun contest, with a good newbie exchange that's
easy to copy no matter what speed.  I only used the Writelog cheat window a
few times on some of the biggies, and of course those that said "Hello Pat"
totally threw me off for a while!

So for those wondering why W5WMU was sending slow, and asking for repeats,
it would have been me at the controls.  Once sending and receiving jumped to
35wpm, it was him.  :)

Charlie
KI5XP