Re: [CQ-Contest] Joke about K1AR's CQ160 robot info

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Joke about K1AR's CQ160 robot info
From: "GARY ELLIOT" <k7ox@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:32:38 -0000
Gee, don't get me started.  Sorry but never did buy the reasoning for the
contest to end at 0000Z which was changed a few years back - why should the
East Coast and Mid West get 3 evenings while us West Coast guys only get 2 !
In any form still the best 160 contest on planet earth - what great conditions !

73 Gary K7OX