Re: [CQ-Contest] Maximum Time Limit for S/O

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Maximum Time Limit for S/O
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 03:04:45 -0800 (PST)
----- Original Message ----

An algorithm could be used to provide an "adjustment" factor...

> It's time for the League to do the right thing; place a reasonable maximum
> time limit on this contest for single operators.

Yes, please, and before most of us are no longer on the planet.

I'm not sure that this is a "League problem".  Simply compare your results to
others with the same handicap while realizing that those that score the highest
will be those that (among other things) operate the longest?