Re: [CQ-Contest] Maximum Time Limit for S/O

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Maximum Time Limit for S/O
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:28:54 +0000
Howdy,

So far we've learned that 93% of the operators don't sit in the chair for the
whole 48 hours. We've also had expert testimony that sitting there for two
straight days isn't the necessarily the best strategy. The conlcusion here
seems to be that this isn't a very big problem. Certainly nothing that would
justify adding categories or making major rules changes.
And if some crazy man wants to operate for 48 hours in a DX contest in
Minnesota more power to him. I just hope he remembers to take his meds in the
future :-).

73 Steve K0SR