[CQ-Contest] Tigers roar....and get sleepy, too.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tigers roar....and get sleepy, too.
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 04:29:19 -0800 (PST)
One thing that always amuses me is reading about the Pentagon doing research on
sleep deprivation in soldiers...  They spend a bloody fortune on that stuff...
Yet, here we are with  thousands of hams worldwide going sleep deprived in the
major contests, and who can tell them what works and what doesn't work for
free, and the Pentagon hasn't a clue...

  denny