[CQ-Contest] N6ZZ SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N6ZZ SK
From: Dennis McAlpine <dbmcalpine@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:05:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I met Phil, N6ZZ, many years ago while visiting at N6AA's QTH in CA.  We worked
many times in contests after that and there was always a quick exchange of
"Hellos" before we rushed back to the effort at hand.  Whenever I would make
the trip to Dayton, I always seemed to run into Phil in one of the hallways and
there was a warm greeting from him and a longer QSO than was possible during
those frantic contesting times.  I didn't know Phil all that well but always
regarded him as a friend.  Our last QSO was in the NA Sprint a few weeks ago
when he was operating from W6AQ.  I will miss our brief contacts and our even
longer eyeball QSOs.  Thanks, Phil and rest well.

Dennis, K2SX