Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ IARU-R1 and Others? [Re: SO2R REMOTE CONTESTING]

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ IARU-R1 and Others? [Re: SO2R REMOTE CONTESTING]
From: "Bob Naumann - W5OV" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:05:33 -0500
I fail to understand why this, like many other rules are so controversial.

I would suspect that the league's definition would be shared by the
other groups. It makes sense. It is also legal by remote operation as
defined by the FCC.

The vast majority of the rules make sense and are not controversial.

73,

Bob W5OV

Others? What say for your events?

> Ev, W2EV