[CQ-Contest] NS Wk 3 News

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Wk 3 News
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:03:57 +0000
Wk 3 of the NS Ladder is tonight -- 0230-0300Z , back to #, Name QTH Exchange
dupes after 1 intevening Q on same band, immediately if changing bands.

 -- join us for what many participants call the most fun hour in radio
contesting.  www.ncccsprint.com Ladder section.

 -- Another aspect of NS Ladder . . prior to the contest, especially on 20
meters and 40 meters, join fellow contestants for quick qso's around 14040 and
7040.  Good chance to chat briefly with various contesting illuminaries.  And
there's a practical advantage in that one can get a sense of actual band
conditions.

-- Finally, . . . we're honored to have an NS Ladder Blog, courtesy of  Scot,
KA3DRR one of our new NS Ladder participants.  Read Scot's entertaining NS
commentary at:

http://ka3drr.blogspot.com

We'll hope to see many of you tonight for this family-friendly half-hour
contesting event.

73 Bill n6zfo