[CQ-Contest] new contest rig - my two cents

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] new contest rig - my two cents
From: kr2q@optonline.net
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 23:29:20 +0000 (GMT)
HI all:

W4ZV summed it up nicely.  Just back from Dayton and I am now waiting for the
K3 to arrive.

Besides everything that Bill said, I would add:

How about the ability to easily and completely lift up your radio off the desk
(straight up, not using a handle) with ONE HAND, so you can move stuff around
with the other hand!

I won't "identify" others, but a number of K3's went to well known,
high-achieving FRC members in the last four days (no, I am not a member of FRC
- and I've never been a member of any contest club).

The promise is great, the investment small.  SO2R for the price of one "of
theirs."

de Doug KR2Q