Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as Part ofMaryland.

To: Eric Rosenberg W3DQ <w3dq@arrl.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com,PVRC Reflector <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as Part ofMaryland.
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 21:37:04 -0400

If MDC and NAQP is your only issue, "Just Suck it Up", OM !!!
NAQP is just one of a myriad of contests that we have on the "Contest Plate" !!!

I'm a 8 year survivor of Lymphoma !!! It has changed my outlook on many things
in life.

I've learned that Life is NEVER 100% fair, except for me :-) (so far) !!!

Neither are contests !!!

What would you like, a so called "Unisex Contest" ???

i.e.: All contests should have the same rules, exchanges, multipliers, or
whatever ???

Life and Contests would become BORING VERY QUICKLY !!!

"DC" simply just is not a multiplier in many contests !!!
How about "VA-DC" as a multiplier ??? Would that satisfy you ???

If not, just what would be acceptable to you ???

Some contests combine a number of Canadian Provinces just to help those trying
to make
a "Clean Sweep" in SS. Is It "FAIR" or should they and have to work each
province ???

It just seems to me that after many contests we come up with a bunch of
"Whiners"
that always think that they were "Cheated" by "Life, the particular contest, or
the
Contest Rules" !!!

If you don't like the NAQP Rules, then just don't participate !!!

Life is full of excitement if you look for it, take a look sometime.

73
Bob, K1VU