[TowerTalk] Dayton SuperBertha Gift Certificates

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dayton SuperBertha Gift Certificates
From: "Scott W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:16:02 -0400
There are still two (2) SuperBertha gift certificate prizes from the DX
Dinner and Contest Dinner that have not been registered. To be valid they
need to be registered with me by 6-1-07.

If you won them, or if you know who won them, please have them contact me
asap.  The winners can transfer (sell) the registered gift certificate to an
actual SuperBertha customer...so they are worth considerable $$ to the
winner!

73, Scott W3TX
www.SuperBertha.com