Re: [CQ-Contest] Circle Jerks

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Circle Jerks
From: "Craig Cook" <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:16:25 -0700
AMEN brother. I don't live in anyone's circle, so I can't participate in any
club competition.
That would be a motivating factor for some to stay on the air, I think.
Maybe not a lot of folks care.
I personally think I should be able to participate with the closest club, or
any ONE club, if I live in NO circle.
I realize that will never happen. That circle rule was written with a
prevailing Eastern paradigm.
Oh well. I will never have the chance to see if that motivation would work
on me. I have no other motivations left.

On 5/30/07, Joe Subich, W4TV <w4tv@subich.com> wrote:

> W6WRT writes:
>
> You can bet if the "circle" did not cover Boston to Albany
> the rules would have been changed years ago.
> 73,
>
>   ... Joe, W4TV

73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR