Re: [CQ-Contest] technical challenge

To: "Steve Harrison" <k0xp@dandy.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] technical challenge
From: "Rick Tavan N6XI" <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:21:43 -0700
Guilty.  My QSO count and current score were posted correctly. My total QSO
points was posted as total mults and my band breakdown was reported as all
zeros. Most of the other funny looking entries looked like they could have
had the same description. I suspect this is a systematic error related to
Writelog or perhaps to the way we set up our connections to W1VE. I was
using Writelog V10.61E.

/Rick N6XI