Re: [CQ-Contest] RST as a sync

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RST as a sync
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 07:51:05 +0300
>Hi Steve
>
>Know you're saying that tounge in cheek, but don't think it would make
>difference what you sent.  I never type in the 'real' report in my log
if
>someone gives me a 579 or whatever.   I just hit the "TU" key and keep
>going.  Doubt very much if the log checkers check every report to see
if it
>is '599' or whatever.  "Darn I mis-copied his report."  Not that losing
a Q
>would drop me out of first place or anything :-)  73
>Tom W7WHY

Scandinavian activity contest log checking SW checks also report.

See for example:
http://saclogs.oz5wq.dk/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_pa
ge&PAGE_id=49&MMN_position=59:20

Long link.
As it maybe does not work, please go to
http://saclogs.oz5wq.dk/ and click SSB statistics.
There is also CW statistics.

You can see some stations have not paid 100% attention to copying
report.
It simply made them miss the QSO points for those seconds in the
contest.

73,
Jukka OH6LI