Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest CQ format?

To: Bill Parry <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest CQ format?
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:11:16 -0400
Bill:

I don't recall working you, so don't think I'm picking on you.

I've worked a lot of DX stations with horrible fists, even though some
of them must be sending with electronic keys, because they speed up
drastically when sending 599, etc., slow down for the unique parts of
the exchange.   BUT, when they send their calls the spacing is so bad
that it takes forever to comprehend.

Some people complain when I send with my Vibroplex Blue Racer, but I can
and do send my call perfectly.  Folks who can't send their call with
proper spacing are considered lids in my book..

73 de n8xx Hg