Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW zero Point Qs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW zero Point Qs
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:54:25 -0400
Rick, I was with you right to the point where you said you don't log the
W/VE QSOs in ARRL DX.  Why not?  As long as you're working them anyhow, I
think most logging programs will let you "forced-enter" a non-qualified
QSO.  That way, if it turns out to be a new guy who just needed you for his
first-ever WAS, he doesn't send a QSL to you only to get a "not-in-log"
reply back.  Seems to me it's in our self-interest to encourage these guys,
not give them the cold shoulder.

73, Pete N4ZR