Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW & Forums vs. "reflectors"

To: <bob@reconstructinghistory.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW & Forums vs. "reflectors"
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:24:27 -0000
You are welcome to start your own forum.  I am sure the owners of this
reflector will even let you promote it here - once or twice.

I find the archives of this reflector and others, located at
www.contesting.com, to provide everything I need.  Use Google if you need
better search tools.

Cq-contest is the "water cooler" of choice for kibitzing about contesting.
That's why it is "better".

Randy, K5ZD