[CQ-Contest] Pre-emptive QSLing - was:Contesters and LOTW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pre-emptive QSLing - was:Contesters and LOTW
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:51:54 -0500
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:37:28 -0700
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>

Bob wrote:

Personally I am against "plain text" anything. COLOR and fonts transmit
context and meaning within messages.

Bob, I have to dissagree with you on this one.  I positivily hate those
emails with the smiley kittens, rays of sunshine, smiley faces, etc in the
background.  Dunno what they are trying to prove with those.  You have to
squint to see the text to try and figger out what the heck they are trying
to say.  I always hit 'plain text' when I reply  to any of those.  YMMV.  73
Tom W7WHY

- - - - REPLY FOLLOWS - - - -

Well Tom, if this is the only thing we are going to disagree upon, then I think
the marriage will work out okay!  :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN