[CQ-Contest] Computer Log Analysis

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Computer Log Analysis
From: "Luc, PY8AZT" <py8azt@uirapuru.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:09:53 -0300
Dear Contesters,

The success of 2007 Manchester Mineira All America (MMAA) Contest was a
sweet surprise for us. On the third year after had broaden the contest
for All American Hams, we received near 1,000 logs. Mostly are in
Cabrillo format, minority has been typed, because we intend to do an
computer automated analysis. I wonder If one out there could help us on
this issue.

Until 2006, we used a simple Basic program wrote 15 years ago to imput
logs (one by one) into computer, than generate the results. It works
like a charm, but it's any more feasible do it over 1,000 logs.

So, we are looking for a script able to process Cabrillo Logs in
standard UBN analysis. Can we buy it? Where? Any open source solution
available?

Any help is welcome. Thank you all for get into MMAA Contest.

--
73, Luc
ZY7C Team member