[CQ-Contest] last call, FREE FOOD!

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] last call, FREE FOOD!
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:15:16 +0000
>From replies so far it looks like a good crowd coming.  This will be rain or
shine, I do have tarps for the deck and plenty of room inside if it gets too
windy.  If my parking area is full use the side of the road at the bottom of
the little hill up to the drive, the neighbors driveway across the road at
the bottom of the little hill, or the neighbors driveway across from mine.
Just don't block his drive across from mine, pull in and off to the left if
possible... if that all gets filled up then park in front of the big house
on the corner and walk up the dirt road, or take the scenic route through
the blueberry patch on the other side of the stone wall, that's the best
area to view the towers from anyway.

I have lots of burgers, dogs, sausage, and some chips and drinks.  Donations
of desserts, side dishes, chips/dips, etc are welcome.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net