Re: [WriteLog] USB to serial port devices

To: "'Barry'" <w2up3@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,<WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] USB to serial port devices
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:38:42 -0400
Hi Barry,

I've done the same thing about a year ago. From the beginning I used
MicroHam's MicroKeyer and it works for all modes CQ, FSK, SSB, etc. just
fine. Absolutely no problems after the initial setup. My PC does have a
serial and parallel port but with XP Home I decided to go 100% USB and the
MK does everything I want with Writelog. It also works with DX4Win and N1MM.

73, Don VE3XD