Re: [CQ-Contest] USB to serial port devices

To: Boris Knezovic <t93y@lol.ba>, Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>,n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] USB to serial port devices
From: J F <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
I'll second that Boris...

The K1EL keyers are excellent and easy to build if you
go that way. Make sure you follow the driver load
instructions EXACTLY...

I found the Tripp-Lite U209-000-R USB to Serial
Adapter to work with all of my computers and N1MM. It
took three (other brands) tries to find an adapter
that worked with all. Cheap too, around $15.

Cheers,
Julius
n2wn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110153543314&sspagename=ADME:L:AAQ:US:1