Re: [CQ-Contest] printing QSO info directly onto QSLs: hw?

To: <kr2q@optonline.net>, <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] printing QSO info directly onto QSLs: hw?
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 13:51:06 -0500
Doug,

I just replaced my printer and one of the requirements was a big drawer
so that I didn't have to print just a few QSLs at a time. I purchased a
HP7580 All in One. I also wanted to be able to scan and copy. It has a
big drawer - holds 250 pages of paper. I use fairly light card stock and
I am sure that I can get 100 card blanks in there at one time. It prints
35 ppm. I checked on the ink, and it has nice large ink cartridges, and
you can get "oversized" ink cartridges. You might check into it.

It is fairly large and it cost $269 at CompUSA here in town.

Bill W5VX