Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to your QSOs with CN2R from previouscontests

To: "Jim Sullivan" <jims@psws.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to your QSOs with CN2R from previouscontests
From: "Stuart Santelmann KC1F" <kc1f@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:04:12 -0400
I agree that this way beyond "cool" - thanks Jim !  I agree that Jim must
have Spidey-power hearing to pick out our QSOs, as I couldn't easily pick
out my audio on some of his files.

Can anyone else find a  file where Jim called YOU ??  Check out my 20m SSB
QSO on 25 March 2001 at 2340 z:  First I spaz out on his callsign (although
in my defense he wouldn't heard a lot of my Europe pileup and what else I
was hearing), and then I process his QSO number of almost 6000 in the WPX in
astonishment.

73 to all

Stu        KC1F