Re: [CQ-Contest] K2TA - SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K2TA - SK
From: "Rich Gelber, K2WR" <k2wr@njdxa.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:49:49 -0400
Here are the sad details of Tom, K2TA's motorcycle accident yesterday, from
the local newspaper's website:
http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071016/NEWS/710160351

Although we worked in the same place, I didn't really know him well.
Those who did,
like Bob, K2TK, are very upset.

Tom was also an inactive member of my Union, NABET-CWA Local 16, having
transferred
to an unrepresented position at ABC several years ago, then leaving the
company, and
fairly recently coming back.  We offer our prayers and condolences to
his family,

Rich, K2WR
Secretary-Treasurer, NABET-CWA Local 16 (CWA 51016)