Re: [CQ-Contest] Paddle Opinions

To: Clive Whelan <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Paddle Opinions
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:36:50 -0500 (CDT)
I can use both equally well. In fact, I noticed an oddity a couple years
ago on Field Day.  Using an iambic keyer paddle, sometimes I send iambic,
sometimes I send swiping back and forth, sometimes I use a mixture of both
at the same time.  And I was doing this without really noticing it up
until then.

73, Zack W9SZ