Re: [TowerTalk] Green Power Lightbulb QRN

To: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Green Power Lightbulb QRN
From: "Dan Kovatch" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:05:19 -0400
I have replaced several lights with the neon 'Greenie Lights' and so far
have noticed no ill effects. We have several 3 ways also and most of the
others are in single fixtures, including two in the shack and on our desk by
this computer.

 I think it's a bad batch or maybe your house is wired funny (tongue in
cheek but worth checking anywho)

73 Dan W8CAR