Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Reminders

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Reminders
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:48:05 -0500 (CDT)
I always assumed "assisted" referred to being assisted by another person
outside your station.  If you have fancy equipment like spectrum monitors,
Wullenweber arrays, etc. on your site and use them, it's not assisted.

If you happen to have ESP to the level that you just know where the rare
ones are, it isn't assisted. (I'd trade any number of 7800's for that!)
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ