Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Reminders

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Reminders
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:48:06 -0500
I have to agree with W0MU here.

This issue comes down to what your *intent* truly is. The rules need to
focus on "intent" to finally clarify this issue.

If you *intend* to be helped by another operator then you are assisted.

It is as simple as that. It is not what you do after you receive some
information that makes the difference; it is what you have done *before* you
get the information that defines what you are doing and what category you
are in.

73,

Bob W5OV