[CQ-Contest] Inrad clarification

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <sales@inrad.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Inrad clarification
From: "Jim Monahan" <K1PX@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:42:05 -0400
I've had a request to clarify that my comments about Inrad Service Division in
FL
had nothing AT ALL to do with International Radio (Inrad) in CA.

My concern was that my credit card number might be misplaced or get into the
wrong
hands when I couldn't verify receipt of the order with Inrad Service Division
after a
reasonable time had gone by.

I have NO complaints about either company. In fact, the service from
International Radio (Inrad) in CA has always been excellent.

It was just an inquiry to see if anyone had an inside track on how to verify
the order that
was not indicated on the website.

It is unfortunate that some were confused!

Jim, K1PX

K1PX@msn.com<mailto:K1PX@msn.com>