Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic stations in CQWW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic stations in CQWW
From: "Stephen M. Murphy" <murphys@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:48:51 -0400
I noticed this as well, and also attributed it to the newly upgraded hams.
Sure, they didn't count for points in CQWW, but if they enjoyed their taste
of the action, maybe they'll come back for more when they DO count.  I'm
very curious to see if there are more stations with recent "CK"s QRV in
SS-SSB.

If this is true, it's fantastic that they're joining the fun. Maybe it's me,
but it seems that moaning and groaning about contests and contesters is
becoming more and more popular these days.

73,

Steve N8NM