[CQ-Contest] Propagation question

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Propagation question
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:47:02 +0000
I'm reviewing VOACAP SNR graphs as I usually do before a major contest.  I'm
puzzled by one thing.   Just like last year, it appears that the MUF should dip
below 7mHz at around 0300Z just like last year during CQWWCW.    The charts
show that the MUF goes above 7mHz a few hours later and that according to
VOACAP, the best time to work central EU on 40M from W7 (Pac NW) is at about
0600Z.   Not surprising in that it is sunrise there.

I didn't hear a peep last year (I'm using slopers which is partly to blame).
The K wasn't that high.   Why?   Are you EU guys working JA?   VOACAP is
usually pretty solid.

Thoughts?

73 - Guy, N7ZG