[CQ-Contest] A WORD OF THANKS

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A WORD OF THANKS
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:45:18 -0600
Thanks to the fellows on this reflector I have been able to win a few small
contests with my less than moderate setup here. So I
have a few posters for my wall.

I just wanted to thank you one and all for your advice, patience and
willingness to share your experiences. I would not have even
tried contesting if it had not been for some of the things I have read on this
group and that have been sent to me directly in
response to questions, ect.

As of a couple of nights ago I was also able to confirm my first 100 for my
first DXCC award and much of that has come during
contests as well. So I have that to thank you all for also.

This group and a few others I joined are what Ham Radio is all about. :)

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ