Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?

To: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:27:53 -0000

> "...including the mult."  -- I don't think so, not if it's KNOWN that they
> guy was not there.

"Known" by whom?

In the midst of a contest, I copy what is sent and I must trust what the
other OP is sending, not what the CT automagic field-populator thinks is
correct.

So now that I believe I have a Zone 2 mult in the log and no longer have
that on my "wish list", I will strategize the rest of the contest slightly
differently based on that.

Fast forward to post-Contest, the scoring machine might "know" the OP
wasn't in Zone 2, but it cannot take the mult away from those operators who
accepted the exchange in good faith.

73, de Hans, K0HB/4ID