Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:21:16 -0500
Just to finish this thread and make some clarification.

K3KU probably talked about Stephane VE2SG, who usually lives in Quebec city
(Zone 2), but arrived to Sept-Iles (Zone 2) just for the Contest.
According to Industry Canada regulations we do not require to sign .../2 or
.../p, though I realize it might have helped to avoid any confusion if we
would.
So, the bottom line is - trust your own ears and not any DATABASE or
whatever you are using. All these things are just for information purposes
only.

73 Yuri  VE3DZ  (also VE2IM while in Zone 2).