Re: [CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters

To: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>,"Cq-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:35:03 -0800
Hey, Jim, what have you been smoking? I want some.

Wow, conspiracy theory in ham radio contesting. Are you telling us C4M was
operated by former KGB agents? I haven't read of any CQWW Committee members
mysteriously dying or disappearing.

You were the one that stated "there are such things as libel, and slander,
and defamation,  and I choose not to state here what I, and quite a few
others know to be the truth." Once the legal angle is shown not to be a
valid excuse, because the truth is an absolute defense, you resort to
stating you won't post because "there are more ways to "get even" than in a
court of law.  You have no idea of  which (sic) the people we're dealing,
nor their powers and reach."

So now the excuse is that you are a COWARD, not that you are concerned with
legal action.

As I see it, you don't know squat just because you say you know it. You are
the one complaining about cheating. Vague complaints are meaningless. Back
them up. If you know so much TRUTH, like I said, PUT UP or SHUT UP.

If you want to help solve the problem, you need to educate all of us, not
just me or Hans.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT