Re: [CQ-Contest] Calling The Kettle Black - A Call to Action

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Calling The Kettle Black - A Call to Action
From: Eric Rosenberg <w3dq@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:39:51 -0500 (EST)
Joe -- While I appreciate (but don't necessarily understand) your position, but
am compelled to ask the following question:

If a contest sponsor decides to make all logs submitted for their contests
available to the public, will you not participate in their contests? Will you
participate but not submit a log?

It seems to me that the owner of the contest owns the logs and other items
(soapbox comments, photos, etc.) submitted to them.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC