Re: [CQ-Contest] Public Logs

To: "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public Logs
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:16:27 -0800
And trading music files is also strictly forbidden by legal statute.  Yet
these activities persist and are widespread.  The music industry has for
years been in denial of the facts on the ground but has finally come to
grips with the reality of technology making the music-as-physical-object
model obsolete. It doesn't matter whether you agree with the changes or
not - the world has changed.

The real question here is what kind of achievement award or contest
adjudication program has meaning in an era where everybody knows where
everybody is and what everybody does?

73, Ward N0AX