Re: [CQ-Contest] Simple solution to address CQ WW CW problems

To: "Scott Robbins" <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Andy Blank" <n2nt@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Simple solution to address CQ WW CW problems
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:34:31 +0500
This is 21st century....  What tape you are talking about. Get yourself
cheap MP3 player with line input and 1-2Gig of memory and you can easily
record 48 hours 2 radio and get file transferred to you home PC for later
use.

73, Igor UA9CDC

: I wish I had taped the last CQWW from V47NT. Running DOS computers,
: there was no way to do it.
: Not for any other reason than I would love to hear what some of my
: hours sounded like.
: And also, to hear the gibberish I was sending when I fell asleep at
: the key :-).
:
: If you are a competitive station, and have a tape available; it would
: answer any questions the committee might have. And anyone else for that
matter.
:
: 73,
: Andy N2NT